Monday, May 12, 2008

Managing Mindset Articles by MARTEN LUNDAL

What I will aim to do in these articles is to try to unmask some of the hype and illusion surrounding management, point to some of the vast dysfunctionality so prevalent in modern business life and also dare to give my own two cents’ worth of advice to the reader.


I will try to avoid management jargon, lingua and slogans, and I will try hard to not give you the five-step roadmap to anything.


In the space of this column, I will explore some of the most established truths of business life, hopefully challenging some of the assumptions we all live and work in, all-too-often unaware.


I will travel into many broad and narrow topics and, hopefully, some will end up with a slightly renewed perspective on business life and maybe even some aspects of life in general.

  1. Management demystified
  2. Ties that do not bind
  3. Tearing down the walls
  4. Meeting of open minds
  5. Overlooking the obvious
  6. Re-learning the basics
  7. Redefining corporate responsibility
  8. Designing management fabric
  9. The competing country
  10. Time waits for no one

No comments:

Google